Our future depends on an accelerated shift towards sustainability. Our team of multi-national entrepreneurs and skilled professionals, is working hard to enable a transition towards sustainable energy by developing a drone (UAV = unmanned aerial vehicle) tethered to a ground station that converts powerful high-altitude winds into low cost electricity.
In order to accelerate the construction of our unique VTOL Drone technology (UAV) we are looking for an Composite Technician or Engineer to join our team in Ticino, Switzerland, and be responsible for:
- The realization of our Drones, applying the latest composite materials and manufacturing techniques
- Managing a small team of enthusiasts and skilled professionals
- Manufacturing state of the art, patented fixed wing drones with multiple electrical motors and related hardware
- Proven track record in different composite manufacturing techniques like wet layup, vacuum, sandwich construction, epoxy etc.
- Experience in prototype production of RC model ultralight planes or similar composite products with adequate speed and precision
- Problem solving skills
- Able to draft technical reports in English
- Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship
- Knowledge of 3d printing, hot wire and CNC (foam cutting) machinery
For the right candidate we offer an opportunity to be part of an early stage, fast paced, high tech company developing a truly disruptive technology. We provide a competitive salary and benefits.
We are a company that values diversity and we specifically encourage women to apply to this position.