Our future depends on an accelerated shift towards sustainability. Our team of multi-national entrepreneurs and skilled professionals, is working hard to enable a transition towards sustainable energy by developing a drone (UAV = unmanned aerial vehicle) tethered to a ground station that converts powerful high-altitude winds into low cost electricity.
.In order to accelerate our Business Development activity we are looking for an intern (3-5 months) who supports us with the following:
- Supporting the management of the company’s administrative processes
- Coordinating business activities and programs
- Maintaining sourcing records, monitoring supply and related invoices
- Various administrative tasks including shipping and inventory
- Data entry, database searches, retrieving files and maintaining records
- Organizing of travel and lodging
- Problem solving skillset
- Fluent in English
- MS Office proficiency
- Team-player with flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary and active work environment
- Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship
- Multi-lingual advantageous
We are a company that values diversity and we specifically encourage women to apply to this position.